Ever get that feeling when you wish it was a warm summer day? You know, one of those days when an afternoon thunderstorm rolls in and all you want to do is run in the rain? You want to run until every inch of your body is soaking wet and steam rises from your shoulders. Those have been the happiest days of my life…running in the rain.
With much thought and decision-making, I’ve finally written my bucket list. Although, I am still open for suggestions or more ideas that would fit me or challenge me.
1. Graduate and obtain my degree from a four-year university.
2. Get a job doing something I love.
3. Pass my BOC exam.
4. Adopt a rescue dog in my name.
5. Be living on my own by at least age 23 (depending on grad school)
6. Celebrate my 21st birthday with my good friends.
7. Take surfing lessons.
8. Go to Country Thunder.
9. Go out of the country.
10. Learn how to stop successfully in hockey skates.
11. Live in another state for at least a year.
12. Be an extra in a movie.
13. Take an acting class.
14. Take acoustic guitar lessons.
15. Coach my own softball team.
16. Finish writing a novel.
17. Snowboard in the Rockies.
18. Go hiking in the Rockies.
19. Join a boxing club/gym.
20. Go horseback riding.
21. Vacation on a tropical beach (Fiji, Hawii, etc)
22. Go on a mission trip.
23. Say, “I do”.
Have any ideas for me? Let me know!